Other Menu

Thursday 21 May 2015

twenty + six.


Yesterday I turned 26.

I don't know how time has flown so quickly. But here we are.

Last year, when I turned 25, I had a simple dinner with my parents and my dad bought me a royal magazine with Crown Prince Frederik and Princess Mary on the cover. He had heard about how I had been writing my royal blog during my job hunt.

And less than a year later from that day I received that magazine, well, 364 days to be exact, I met Crown Prince Frederik and Princess Mary at Hamburg City Hall, a few blocks from the office of my (not-so-new) job.


It was in that moment, standing in front of City Hall waiting for their arrival, that I decided life is all kinds of wild.

Because a lot can happen in 365 days.

I'm certainly excited to see what's ahead for year 26.


To be alive

To be alive: not just the carcass
But the spark.
That’s crudely put, but…

If we’re not supposed to dance,
Why all this music?

-Gregory Orr 

Artikel Terkait

0   komentar

Post a Comment

Cancel Reply