Other Menu

Friday 16 October 2015

I'm still here, promise!


Hi all!

I've gotten many messages and emails asking if I plan on still blogging and I do! I do! But I'm currently in the throws of building up my new apartment (!) and am quite busy at work. It's a good busy. A really good busy. I am in a good place and really trying to enjoy it. And sometimes that means going home and not flipping on your computer after staring at a screen for 9 hours already...

But I miss this so much and am really going to write more soon.

Important updates so far:

  • I've been in Hamburg a year now. A YEAR! Can you believe it? This is the start of my fourth year in Germany. I've spent four of the six years of my twenties living abroad. Insane. 
  • I have my very first, all mine, paid for myself apartment. It's a beautiful one, and I love it dearly. If only furniture were cheaper. ;) I will post about it soon. I think you'll like it. 
  • I update a lot on Instagram if you fancy following along there, and of course, twitter

Thank you for always checking in and being such loyal pals. This blog just turned 7 and I've only kept with it thanks to the dear friendships I've made along the way. 

Onward & upward. 


"Two February’s ago, all I wanted to do was sleep. I was anchored to my bed with the sadness I was letting myself drown in. Now, I daydream about surviving on 3 hours of sleep, I dread going to bed, I keep my eyes open as long as I can. My heart sinks when the sun sets, I crave daylight; I’ve fallen in love with being alive." — Madisen Kuhn, January 18, 2014 journal entry

Artikel Terkait

0   komentar

Post a Comment

Cancel Reply